Thursday, May 31, 2012

One for the Boys

I really need to up my stash of Kids cards and as you have noticed the last few have been for the Girls so thought it was high time for a Boy one.
So again I went searching for inspiration out there in blog land and decided to use the sketch over at
Try Stampin On Tuesdays....


They always have fun and easy sketches to work with, go and check them out here
And using this sketch this is what I came up with....

I have used the Make a Monster set from Stampin' Up! in which I paper pieced with Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Tangerine Tango DSP.
I am also going to enter this one in the Challenge from Stampin' Royalty this week which is to simply make a masculine themed card, there are some beauties from the design team over there,  you can check them out here.
Best be off, clouds have come over quite heavy and have all the sheets and Doonas on the line.
Happy Stamping
Tammy

5 comments:

Christine said...

As much as I'm not a lover of this stamp set, you've made it look great, good job :)

Kristen Conant said...

REALLY CUTE! So glad you played along with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday Tammy!

Patrice said...

I love this Monster set and you've made the perfect 'boy' card here. Love it.

x

Jenn Picard said...

Okay this is such a cute boy card! Super fun and bright colours and I love how you paper pieced the monsters. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and Stampin' Royalty this week:)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is the absolutely COOLEST card! Your monsters are precious. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin' this week.