Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Random Acts of Creativity

I hope you are all keeping warm, bloody freezing here, top of 12c but wind chill of 4c so this is going to be quick so I can get back to the fire (not lucky enough for a lap top YET).
Anyway I found some warmth in making this card for Iwona Palamountains (AKA Chupa) sketch this week over at Random Acts of Creativity.


And here's the sketch we had to follow...

I have only just found Chupa's  site but have seen here work in the Stamping and Card Magazine I read and have always admired the way she can just seem to put things together. So go and check out her work here 
she is very talented.
Well off to keep warm
Tammy

2 comments:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

I've been a follower of Chup's for ages now...she's is fantastic, isn't she? :)

I love the card that you have created, Tammy! Such a great male card.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Thank you for the kind words, Tammy! I love your card, this set from SU has always been one of my favourites :) Love the woodgrain too!!