Friday, June 15, 2012

Try Stampin' On Tuesdays #70

Happy Friday to you all, I think its my Favorite day of the week but I really can't nail why! as weekends in our house for me are much busier than during the week who knows but Fridays feel good.
I had a little time to play yesterday and I have been itching to ink up the Fab Bike in the Pedal Presents stamp set from Stampin' Up! you can get this one for a steal from the Autumn Mini if order over the hostess level of $300 before P&H. but its only available until the 31st July.
So here is my big red shiny bike in her full glory, every little girls dream....


I Followed the sketch from Try stampin' on Tuesdays, I just love their sketches they are always so workable, it is always my first port of call if I have a coloured image to use. So if your looking for some inspiration go and check it out now I would also call this card pretty Clean and Simple which happens to the theme over at Stampin' Royalty this week so I have entered there as well chek out their design teams great work here.

Anyway off to town again today, with my little Em's she has had two bouts of tonsillitis and now her throat is sore again so of we trot to the Doc again, the poor little thing.
Hope you have a great weekend
I have scheduled a post to keep you amused on Sunday so pop back then and leave me some love.
Happy Stamping
Tam x

6 comments:

Mynnette said...

I think this is so pretty! LOVE the flowers in your bike basked, and the paper piercing is the perfect touch! Gorgeous card! :)

Kristen Conant said...

This turned out just lovely Tammy! Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday this week!

Nancy Seed said...

Great card Tammy. Love the colour combination and stamp set used. Thanks for the plug for Try Stampin on Tuesday. We love the site too! Great to have you play along with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday...see you next week!

Christine Blain said...

This is gorgeous, Tam! Love that red bike, and the cheery flowers. The white space, and the papers you've used, are the perfect complement to the colourful bike. Just love that paper-piercing too!

Christine said...

here's me leaving you some love!!!!! what a gorgeous card, lovin' that bike, its so cute. Also really love your colour combo.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I like how you paid close attention to the details. Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin.