Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Spy

Hi All,
A couple of weeks ago we had really cold snap so what better way to beat the blues was to sit in front of the fire with my little bucket of copics and colour!
But now I have a rather growing pile of coloured Images just waiting to be used, so I did some challenge surfing and found a Sketch I liked at I Spy Sketches and came up with this...

I am also entering this in CAS-ual Friday as theme for this week was 'text'.

I have used the Birthday bakery stamp set from Stampin' Up! and the script is a Kaiser craft stamp.
The paper are My Minds Eye and Stampin' Up!.

Well I will go and see if I can put any more to use.

Happy Stamping.
Tammy

10 comments:

Christine Blain said...

What a lovely birthday card, Tam - great colours! Looking forward to seeing how you put the rest of your coloured images to use :)

Patrice said...

I love pinks and chocs together! Love that image too - yummo. Great card.

x

paperella said...

This card is adorable, Tammy! I've always thought the brown and pink combination is totally yummy :)
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful use of the sketch! Thanks for joining in at I Spy~

Christine said...

Very nice card, bit of a blast from the past, the 'ol Birthday Bakery, it's been in hiding for a while. Lovin the colour combo too x

A Crafty Cat said...

you do the MOST beautiful work, and once again WOW

Vickie Z said...

Love all the images and the text bg! Wonderful use of the sketch! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is super sweet! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

Lisa A. said...

What a "sweet" vintage birtday card...lovely:)!! Thanks for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Kim Teasdale said...

Love the pink and brown together with your image full of cakey goodness! Thanks for playing along this week over at iSpy Sketches!