Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mojo Monday

OK Iam just scrapping this one in by the skin of my teeth.....
I played along with the sketch from Mojo Monday you can check it out here....
And this is what I came up with....
As you can see I flipped the sketch sideways, I have used Stampin' Up colours of River Rock, Marina Mist and Cherry Cobbler one of my Fav combos. I have also used the stamp set On my couch additions from Papertrey Ink.
I actually had a whole day on the couch this week, no not being lazy! I made a few more cards using this stamp set I will post them tomorrow so be sure to pop back and have a look.
But anyway I just might go and spend the rest of today really on the couch since it's the big B day toady for me and few to many wines last night doesn't make for an active day (wink ;)
So see you tomorrow.

Tam x 

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

What a beautiful colour combo, Tammy! Your card is gorgeous. It's your birthday?? Happy birthday, love!

Christine said...

another very nice card, loving the colours you used. that reminds me I better go do you one as belated as it will be. Hope I can do it justice, cause yours are always so perfect....