Friday, March 15, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday

It has been a while since I played along with a sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday so when I seen this one I thought I would have a go....

And this is what I came up with...
Sorry this is a really poor photo but it was quick and light was fading fast and I had to post it off to make the Birthday in time.
I have used Cupcake collections from Papertrey Ink and the sentiment is from the Sweet As Can Be set also from PTI.
A day full of crafting today so maybe back with more.
Until then Happy Stamping
Tam x

5 comments:

Mynnette said...

This looks good enough to eat! LOVE that fabulous cupcake decked out with buttons and your sentiment is the "icing on the cake"! ;) Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

Sarah said...

I love your take on the sketch! The buttons you have used are super cute and the colours are just perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday =)

paula laird said...

Tammy this is super sweet & too cute! I love this card!!! What a great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Karen said...

Lovely card and that cupcake looks yummy! Great take on the sketch and I really like the washi tape in the center of the card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Paula Reid said...

What a great card. Love your 'frosting' on the cup cake. Thanks for playing along at TSOT.