Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Two for One

As I mentioned in my last post I have been playing with a few challenges this morning.
I have combined two the first being The Paper Players with the theme of week being In Stitches

I have also taken the sketch from Sketch Saturday...
and this is what I came up with....
The image is a digi stamp from CC Design in which I coloured with my copics, the stamped sentiment is from Every Day Button Bits stamp set from Papertry Ink and there is a mix of papers from October Afternoon, Stampin' Up! and Simple Stories.
I have another to show but will save it for tomorrow so be sure to pop back then.
Happy Crafting
Tam x


6 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Oh-so-sweet! Love the colouring and papers, and your stitching is fabulous, Tammy - just adorable.

Christine said...

Well what can I say, nice to see you back on the blog scene. I am very impressed to see the stitching on your card and the copic colouring is fab. Beautiful card, keep the updates coming.....

LeAnne said...

Super sweet image! Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for playing with my stitchy challenge this week at the Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh this is adorable! I love the combination of papers you chose and the stitching is as cute as it can be! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

Aww, how sweet. The image is adorable and you colored it fabulously. The stitching was the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely papers, lovely colouring and absolutely perfect stitching. Wish I could do that!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley